General warranty : All products are covered by a 2-year conventional warranty for lack of conformity.
Damage caused by misuse is not guaranteed.
Parts subject to wear are not guaranteed if the damage is attributable to normal use.
To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice that he will receive together with the purchased product.
The exercise of the Warranty provides for the request for assistance to the authorized assistance centers present in the area; in any case it is advisable to follow the procedures illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging.
The replacements in case of DOA (product not working on delivery) take place only if expressly provided for by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of the product depends exclusively on the policies of the manufacturer.
In the event that, for any reason, it is unable to return a faulty product to its customer for testing, the company Tutto Moto di Eliggi Umberto may proceed at its discretion to refund the amount paid taking into account the use of the asset or its replacement with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
The repair or replacement times of the product depend exclusively on the manufacturer's policies and no damage can be requested from the manufacturer for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
For any clarification regarding the functioning of the product or the exercise of the guarantee, our staff is at your complete disposal.
Customer service hours: From Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 12.00 Tel. 06/9854933
Motorcycle intercom warranty procedure
Each product shipped by us is accompanied by a valid tax document for the guarantee as shown in the photo
DO NOT THROW THIS DOCUMENT AWAY
All warranty claims must be sent through our Whatsapp channel indicating:
- The MotointercoM order number.
- The detailed description of the fault.
Before proceeding with a warranty claim for a control unit, it must first be updated to the latest firmware.
If it's a reduction in battery power, I'll explain how to restore.
- Turn on the control unit and wait for it to turn off by itself.
- After about 30 minutes, turn it on again and wait for it to turn off again.
- Repeat the operation until the control unit switches off after a few seconds
- - The Low Battery Chip has now been reset.
- Maximum charge recovery.
- Charge the control unit and wait for the LED to indicate charge.
- Repeat the operation until the charge led turns off after a few seconds.
- - The maximum charge level has now been restored.
The control unit does not turn on, normally it happens after a long period of inactivity (or winter period) with poor maintenance, (control unit not loaded during the period of inactivity). What happens, why doesn't it turn on? It does not turn on because it is a battery protection, when the voltage drops below the minimum threshold the battery Chip prevents charging. Reading a low voltage it does not know if the battery is faulty or just discharged, so to prevent damage to the electronics of the control unit it prevents charging.
Low battery chip recovery method
- Carry out the classic charging procedure by leaving the charging cable plugged in for only 10 seconds
- Repeat the operation until the control unit LED turns on.
- Why this ? the chip of the battery before it checks takes a few seconds and manages to enter a minimum of charge, repeating the operation several times it is possible to restore that minimum of voltage in the battery and allow complete recharging.
If these procedures do not work please contact us.