Q3 - Q3 Multisetby Cardosistems
Try and considerations
Presented in Milan in 2012 is finally available for sale, let's see what are the main features of the new Scala rider Q3.
- First we find the packaging of disposito under consideration, the model Q3 Multiset truly complete and well cared for in small details, and also outside the common packaging desing with a truly captivating.
- By opening the package are set out clearly the two units, which at first glance seem quite impressive, but in reality are much smaller thanthe competition, the overall dimensions including the audio kit is 20 mm x 75 mm.
- Very functional the new Kit Audio, with the possibility to choose the type of microphone according to the type of helmet holding.
- Particularly important, the bracket clamp is now in metal and no longer in plastic material, are supplied with two other types of mounting brackets with adessivo. A transparent highest of 20mm for mounting on helmets with a rubber profile, the other lower mount for helmets whole cap.
- The headphones are connected to the controller with a simple jack connector 3.5, can be mounted in two ways (check the type of helmet) The first is for helmets without preparation, in fact, the headset has a 7mm thick neoprene sponge, in If you are supplied with helmet designed two spacers that bring the total thickness of the headset to 20mm.
- As main new features include the double doors for Bluetooth devices Phone, GPS, MP3. We can assign the priority of one of the paired devices and we can change it at any time.
- Sharing: You can now share music between rider and passenger for a maximum distance of 10 meters.
- Voice commands latest generation.
- FM Radio with RDS with 6 presets and automatic storage of 6 radio stations by pressing a button.
- Software update on the site of our community cardosysmes.
- Pairing with 3 other devices Q3 and G9, G4, Q2, Q2 Pro, Pro Teamset, chuberth SRC-Systems.