The advantages of Spring Parcel
Destinations in the EU
• Packs for the EU can be sent to both addresses of companies and final consumers.
• Are made up to 3 attempts of delivery, depending on the country of destination.
Destinations outside the EU
• Delivery time excludes the time spent at the customs in the country of destination. This depends on the country and package content.
• Are carried out up to 2 delivery attempts, depending on the country of destiny.
• After the second delivery attempt, a notice will be left and the package will be put in storage at the point of pick-up.
• The recipient can collect the parcel at the point of pick-up within 7 days.
• In order to accelerate the process of import into the country of destination, we recommend that you affix a commercial invoice to the outside of the package.
• Customs form: the matches from countries of the European Union for destinations outside of the EU, the goods therein, shall include the customs form CN23.
Specific Spring Parcel
• Do not apply rates multicollo (only monocollo).
• If the recipient is not home, they will leave a note. The note will indicate how the recipient can collect the parcel as quickly as possible. For some countries, you have the option of delivery to the nearby home of the recipient.
• If a package is not deliverable (incorrect address or due to non-payment of customs duties) of the package of the Spring will be returned to the customer. Any customs taxes due for the return shipment will be charged to the customers, Such Amount will be deducted to the refund of the order.
• The insertion of the telephone number and e-mail address of the recipient in the file of the pre-alert, can speed up delivery and significantly increase the probability of success of the same, and is required in certain situations.
• Websites for tracking:
• Time of delivery are indicative and not binding in working days:
or Parcel of the EU: Main destinations (DE/FR/UK/ES/BE/NL/LUX/PT) 3+ 3-5; other destinations 3+ 4-7;
or Parcel non-EU: 3 + 7-20. Approximate delivery times excluding weekends and holidays, and except for customs formalities for non-EU Countries.