Courier GLS Europe
Shipment delivered to GLS via land, They are not covered by insurance coverage of the item purchased.
Shipment to the European Community:
Shipment to the European Community is not subject to tax, there are no additional costs in addition to what you have already paid.
Delivery times Europe vary according to destinations:
- Large cities with logistic bases from 3 to 5 days.
- Cities distant from logistic bases from 5 to 7 days.
- Cities in disadvantaged locations can also arrive in 10 days.
- The parcel is delivered by the postal service of the country of destination.
- Only one delivery is made, if no notice is given, and the recipient will pick up the parcel at the post office in charge./ Span>
- The GLS courier does not feel the delivery, and does not call by phone.
- If within 10 days the parcel is not withdrawn, we will be sent back to us, with additional shipping charges./ Span>