1) The contract between Motointercom.it (All Motorcycle Eliggi Umberto) and the customer is concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Motointercom.it.
By placing an order, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2) The customer once completed proceder print or save an electronic copy and keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3) the customer is not entitled to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
Mode of Purchase:
1) The customer can purchase only the products in the electronic catalog at the time of order, through. The picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture.
2) The correct order Motointercom.it confirmed by means of an e-mail confirmation, sent toemail address supplied by the customer. The confirmation message will report all the data entered by the customer at the time of order, through, you must check them all and give timely notice, the date and time of execution of the order and an order reference number to be used in any further communication with the All Motorcycle Eliggi Umberto
3) In the case of non-acceptance by All Motorcycle Eliggi Umberto ensure timely notification to the customer.
4) Credit Card: In case of purchase of goods by mode of payment Credit Card, together with the completion of the online transaction, the bank reference provveder to authorize only the amount of your purchase. Motorcycles All Eliggi of Umberto, however, reserves the faculty to not accept the order. At no time during the purchase process All Motorcycle Eliggi Umberto able to know information about the buyer's credit card, transmitted through secure connection directly to the bank that handles the transaction. No archive of Motointercom.it will retain such data.
5) Bank Transfer: In case of payment by bank transfer, the order will be processed only after receipt by Motointercom.it (All Motorcycle Eliggi Umberto) of the order