TECHNOLOGY OF CHARGE CYCLES 4
BC EASY 900 is a battery charger and maintenance charger with digital technology is managed by a latest-generation microprocessor, which monitors in real time the parameters of the battery and performs a new charging algorithm 4 cycles:
1 Initialization: Verify that one or more cells are not short-circuit, and then the battery is able to be recharged / restored.
2 Soft Charge: it performs a soft pulse charging algorithm dedicated to recharge deeply discharged batteries.
3 Bulk Charge: the charger enters phase 3, which provides full current to the battery until it is fully charged.
4 Maintenance: thanks to a specially designed electronic circuit, the charger maintains the battery when not in use without overheating, overload and loss of water and / or electrolyte.
SAFETY AND PROTECTION
BC EASY 900 incorporates a series of 8 active and passive protection, easy to install and to use, without any risks even for users without expert:
- No interference with the electronics of the vehicle (control, ABS, GPS ...)
- Protectionagainst short circuit, even permanent: no sparks!
- Protection against battery polarity inversion
- Protection against overcharge / overheating battery
- Thermal protection against overheating
- It does not require that the battery is disconnected from the vehicle
- Development of gas during charging very modest: Remove battery caps not required
Laboratory tests ensure the manufacturing of products in accordance with local regulations relating to safety and EMC. Reference standards: EN55014-1, EN55014-2, EN60335-1, EN60335-2-29, EN 61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3.
|TECHNICAL||EASY 900 BC|
|Input voltage||220 to 240 Vac, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Charging Voltage||13.8 V - 12 V nominal|
|Charge Current||0.9 A max|
|Charging Algorithm|| 4 cycles, automatic |
(Initialization, Soft Charge,
Bulk Charge and Maintenance)
|Types of Batteries|| 12 V Lead Acid |
(Gel, liquid, MF, VRLA, AGM, etc.)
|Capacity Batteries|| From 1.2 Ah to 45 Ah (Upload) |
up to 60 Ah (Maintenance)
|Operating Temperature||from -20 ° to + 50 ° C|